When you upload photos you have the choice to keep them private or share them with your school community. The photos will be saved in a Private or Shared Photo Folders based on how you upload them. It is easy to find your photos after uploading.
1. Log in and select My Photos.
2. You will see your Photo Folders. Select the folder where the photo is saved.
- My Private Photos - All photos you have uploaded that you are keeping private.
- My Shared Photos - All photos you have uploaded that you are sharing with the school community.
- All My Photos - All photos you have uploaded including both private and shared photos.
- Filter the photos by Year
- Show all the photos or just the private or shared photos
- Sort the photos by photo date taken or upload date
Liking a Photo
Make it easy to find your favorite photos by liking them.
1. Hover over the photo and click on the Like star.
2. The inside of the star will turn green. Photos that have been liked before will show the green star when you hover over them.
3. My Likes will always show in the left navigation bar. Select it to see all of your liked photos.