You can add your own text or Text Objects to custom pages.
Add a Text Box for Your Own Text
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select the page to edit.
2. Select Text.
3. Select Add Your Own Text.
4. Drag it onto the custom pages. Double click in the box to add your text. You will see the cursor to type in your text and Text Options will open.
5. In Text Options you can:
- Move the text forward or backward of other content on the page, duplicate, and delete the text box.
- Change the visibility of the text.
- Font Options
- Font Size
- Line Height
- Letter Spacing
- Style - bold, italic, underline
- Font Color
- Shadow - the depth, visibility, angle, and color can be changed for the shadow
- Glow - depth and color can be changed for the glow
- Border - select the frame and the color, thickness, visibility, and corner can be changed
- Padding - adjust the spacing around the text in the text box
- Background Color - turn on a background and change the color and visibility
Add Text Objects
1. In Text you can search for a text object. Select Filter to find text objects in particular categories.
2. Select the Text Object and drag and drop it onto your custom pages.
3. Since there are so many text objects to choose from, you can mark your favorites. (Just like Graphics.) Click on the heart on the text object to mark it as a favorite. Filter Text Objects by My Favorites to easily find them.
4. Graphic Options will open when you select a Text Object on the page. You can:
- Move the Text Object forward or backward around other content on the page
- Duplicate the Text Object
- Delete the Text Object
- Adjust the Visibility of the Text Object
- Change the Vertical or Horizontal direction of the Text Object
- Add a Shadow or Glow to the Text Object