You can add your own text or Text Objects to custom pages.
Add a Text Box for Your Own Text
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Text.
2. Select Add Your Own Text and drag it onto the custom pages. Double click to add your text.
3. You will see the cursor to type in your text and Text Options/Font will open.
In Text Options/Font you can change the:
- Font Size
- Line Height
- Letter Spacing
- Style - bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript
- Font Color
4. Click on the text box to move the text forward or backward of other content on the page, duplicate the text box and delete the text box. Use the Options dropdown to select more options for the text and text box.
Font - These are the same options explained above.
Effects - Change the visibility of the text and turn on shadow and glow. The depth, visibility, angle, and color can be changed for the Shadow effect. Depth and color can be changed for the Glow effect.
Frame - Turn on a frame/border. Select the frame and the thickness, visibility, corner, and color of the frame can be changed.
Background - Turn on a background and change the visibility and color. Padding will adjust the spacing around the text in the text box.
Add Text Objects
1. Select Text to add Text Objects. Since there are so many to choose from, use the filter box to find the Text Object you want.
2. Select the Text Object and drag and drop it onto your custom pages.
3. Since there are so many Text Objects to choose from, you can mark your favorites. Click on the star on the Text Object to mark it as a favorite. Filter the Text Objects by My Favorites to find them. You can also search for Text Objects and adjust the image size for viewing.