The Grid and Snap To features are great to use when you want all content in alignment on your custom pages.
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Tools.
2. Select Grid.
3. This is where you can:
- Turn the Grid on and off
- Select the Grid Size and Color
- Turn Snap To Grid on and off
- Turn Snap To Objects on and off
- Turn Snap to Page on and off
Snap To features are:
- Snap to Grid will snap the content on the pages to the grid for alignment
- Snap to Objects will align content with other objects
- Snap to Page will show you the center of the page
Note: When using Snap to Grid, the Snap to Objects and Page options can't be used and vice versa.
Snap to Grid - When moving content on the page, it will snap to the grid.
Snap to Objects - When moving content on the page, red aligning lines will appear so you can snap content into alignment with other objects. Click off of the object and the red lines disappear.
Snap to Page - When moving content on the page, yellow aligning lines will appear to show you the center of the page.
Note: Snap to Grid or Objects will affect the resizing of the content on the page. It will try to snap the content to other objects which are nearby. If you are unable to resize the content, you will need to turn Snap to Grid or Objects off.