The Grid and Snap To features are great to use when you want all content in alignment on your custom pages.
1. Go to your custom pages and select Tools.
2. Select Grid.
3. This is where you can:
- Turn the Grid on and off
- Select the Grid Size and Color
- Turn Snap To Grid on and off
- Turn Snap To Objects on and off
When using the Snap To features you can only select one option at a time.
- Snap to Grid will snap the content on the pages to the grid for alignment
- Snap to Objects will align content another object
When using Snap to Objects, red aligning lines will appear so you can snap content into alignment. In the example below, just by moving the photo in the upper left side of page 2 it has been aligned with the top of the text on the left and the left side of the memory and photo below it. Click off of the object and the red lines disappear.
Note: Snap to Grid or Objects will affect the resizing of the content on the page. It will try to snap the content to other objects which are nearby. If you are unable to resize the content, you will need to turn Snap to Grid or Objects off.