Here are the steps to add photos to your custom pages:
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Photos.
2. Photo Sources will open. Select where your photo is saved. You can add photos to custom pages from:
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer
- My Photos (private photos you have already uploaded to TreeRing)
- Shared Photos (photos already uploaded by you and/or the school community to TreeRing)
- My Likes (photos you have "liked")
You can also add a photo placeholder if you would like to design the pages and add photos later.
Note: Here is an article which shows how to upload photos to TreeRing:
3. When you find the photo, click on it and drag and drop it onto the custom pages. Position the photo on the page.
4. The green Used circle on photos indicate that you have already used the photos on custom pages. Hover over the circle and you will see the page where the photo is placed. Open Filter and Display Options to help you find your photos. You can:
- Show All, Used, Not Used, and My Likes photos
- Adjust the image size to better view them
- Filter by year
- Sort the photos by Uploaded Date or Date Taken
- Search for photos - If you have tagged your child in My Photos this is where you can search by name to find his or her photos