If you don't like the background that is showing on your custom pages, you can change it. There are lots of backgrounds to choose from. You can also use a photo for the background.
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Background.
2. Background Options will open where you can change the background for both sides of the page spread or the single pages. Make your selection.
3. Select the type of background you want to place on the page. Select Border, Color, Pattern, Photo, or Template.
- Border - this selection will show you all the backgrounds that have a border around the pages
- Color - this selection lets you change the background to a solid color
- Pattern - this selection will show you all the backgrounds with different patterns
- Photo - this selection lets you select one of your photos as the background (This is the best way to add a photo as the background and keep the integrity of the photo intact.)
- Template - this selection will first show you all the backgrounds for the yearbook theme but you can change the filter to search for other backgrounds
4. When you select a background it will automatically be added to the page.
5. Since there are so many backgrounds to choose from, mark favorite backgrounds by clicking on the heart. You can then filter My Favorites in Templates to easily find the backgrounds you may want to add to your custom pages. You can also use Search if you want to find a particular kind of background.
6. Click and drag the background to adjust the position on the page. You can make Zoom and Visibility adjustments to the background.