Creating Memories is a great way to add some fun facts about your child. There are many memory questions for your child to answer. Once the memory is made, it can be added to your child's custom pages and will print in the yearbook.
Note: Memories will not print in your yearbook unless they are added to your child's custom pages.
1. Go to your child's custom pages and select Memories.
2. Select Add New Memory.
3. Choose a Memory and select Add Your Answer.
4. When answering the memory you can delete the image from the memory and add your own photo. Select Add when you are done.
5. Answer as many memories as you would like. Select Done.
6. You will go back to your custom pages where you will see the answered Memories. Drag and drop the Memory onto the pages. The green Used rectangle on Memories indicate that you have already used the Memories on custom pages. Hover over Used and you will see the page where the Memory is placed.
7. Memory Options will open when you select a Memory on the page. You can:
- Edit the Memory
- Move the Memory forward or backward around other content on the page
- Duplicate the Memory
- Delete the Memory
- Adjust the Visibility of the Memory
- Add a Shadow or Glow to the Memory