You can buy a yearbook for a previous school year and have it shipped directly to you. Here's how to buy a yearbook for a previous school year from your existing Treering account.
1. Log in and in the main area of your homepage you will see your child's name and school at the top. If you have more than one child at a Treering school, they are listed in the side navigation for your selection.
2. In the main area of your homepage scroll down to Looking For Older Yearbooks to see which years are available for ordering. Select Purchase Older Yearbooks.
3. The main area of your homepage will change to your child's Older Yearbook. Confirm the school year and your child's grade for that school year. Select Add to Cart to purchase the book.
Note: You can create custom pages for previous yearbooks but you must create the pages before you place the order or they will NOT print in the book. Select Customize if you want to create custom pages for the older book.
4. If you have cover options, select your preferred cover.
5. The item has been added to your cart. Select Checkout Now.
6. Make sure the year of the book, your child's name, and the quantity are all correct in your cart. Select Checkout.
7. Enter your name and address. Select Save.
8. Select your preferred Shipping Method. Select Save.
9. Place your order with a credit card or Paypal. The Place Order button will turn green so you can select it to complete the order.
I’m logged in and the system won’t let me purchase a yearbook. I’ve been trying forever.
Hi Beth Ann - I see that you contacted customer support this morning. I will respond to you on your ticket.