At any time you can delete photos from Treering which were uploaded by you.
Note: You do not have the capability to delete photos which were uploaded by anyone else. You can only delete your own photos.
Delete Photos in My Photos
1. Log in and select My Photos.
2. My Photos will open. Select the school year or All Years to see your photos.
3. Filter the photos to help you find the one photo you want to delete. You can filter by:
- My Likes
- Uploaded Date
- Date Taken
4. Hover over the photo and click on the 3 dots. Select Delete.
5. You can delete multiple photos in My Photos. Click on the Select Button.
6. Select the photos and Delete.
Delete Photos While on Custom Pages
1. Go to your custom page spread and select My Photos.
2. Find the photo in My Photos that you want to delete and click on the 3 dots. Select Delete.
Delete Photos You Shared With the School
1. Go to your custom page spread and select Content.
2. Select School Photos.
3. Select the folder to find the photo. Photos will show if they were not uploaded into a folder. If you try to delete a photo which was not uploaded by you, you will not see the delete option when you select the 3 dots on the photo.