At any time you can delete any of the photos from TreeRing which were uploaded by you.
Note: You do not have the capability to delete photos which were uploaded by anyone else. You can only delete your own photos.
Delete One Photo
1. Log in and select My Photos.
2. Find the photo in All My Photos.
3. Hover over it and click on the 3 circles to see Options. Select Delete.
4. You can also click on the photo located in a folder or on a custom page and select Options. Select Delete.
5. Are you sure you want to remove this Photo? Select Remove and this will permanently delete the photo from ALL of TreeRing including all folders.
Delete Multiple Photos
1. In My Photos select Move/Delete.
2. Select the photos you want to delete and the Delete button.
3. Are you sure you want to remove these Photos? Select Remove and this will permanently delete the photos from ALL of TreeRing including all folders.