Adding subtitles to portraits is an easy way to include more information about the person in the portrait.
Note: Subtitles can only be used when the student or staff name is displayed at the bottom of the portraits on the page.
1. First you must turn on Subtitle. Go to the portrait page where you want to add subtitles. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits editing options will open. Scroll to the bottom and turn on Advanced settings. Turn on Subtitle.
3. This is where you can change the font options for the subtitle.
- Font and Size
- Use Bold, Italic, and Underline
- Line Height
- Letter Spacing
Adding a Subtitle to a Portrait
1. Select the gear icon in the upper right corner of the portrait.
2. In Options select Show Advanced.
3. Add the subtitle for the portrait. On the page, you will see the subtitle added under the name of the student or staff.