Adding subtitles to portraits is an easy way to include more information about the person in the portrait.
Note: Subtitles can only be used when the student or staff name is displayed at the bottom of the portraits.
1. Log in and select the portrait page where you want to add subtitles. Select Portraits.
2. In Edit Portraits, scroll to the bottom and turn on Advanced settings.
3. Enable Subtitle.
4. This is where you can change the font details for the subtitle.
5. To add a subtitle to a portrait, hover over it and select the gear icon in the upper right corner.
6. In Options select Show Advanced.
7. Add the subtitle for the portrait.
8. On the page you will see the subtitle added under the name of the student or staff member.