You can put two or more classes on a single Portrait Auto Flow page and have them separated by group. This is different from having two classes on the same two page spread.
- Before starting this process, have a way to reference which students go with which teacher. You can do this with a school roster, Order a PDF Proof to show the existing class pages, or take screenshots of the existing class pages.
- When the portraits are imported by class, each class will be on separate pages. Go to the page that has the class you want at the top of the single page. Set the order of the class at the top first before adding the second class to the page.
1. Make sure the page layout in the section you are using is set up so that all portraits will fit on just one single page.
2. Change the order of the portraits so they are grouped the way you want.
3. Move the portraits in the other class to the page.
4. You may want to make space on the page between the classes.