New portrait sections can be created on any existing page spread. This makes it easy to move portraits to a new section.
1. Go to the page where you want to have a new portrait section. Select Portraits.
2. In Edit Portraits select Edit/Add Portraits.
3. Select Add Portraits.
4. Select Portraits.
5. Select the folder where the portraits are currently located and select the portraits you want to move. Select Add Photos.
6. You will see the selected portraits and be able to edit the student's first and last names, move them to the front of the order or change their order. When you have finished any edits, select Done.
7. Click out of the Add Portraits box to see the portraits on the new portrait page. In Edit Portraits you can name the section and edit the settings.