New portrait sections can be created on any existing page spread. This makes it easy to move portraits to create a new section.
1. Go to the page where you want to have a new portrait section. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits editing options will open. Select Edit/Add Portraits.
3. Select Add Portraits.
4. Select Portraits.
5. Select the folder where the portraits are currently located and then select the portraits you want to move. Select Add Photos when you have finished selecting all the portraits.
6. You will see the selected portraits and be able to edit the students' first and last names, move them to the front of the order or change their order. When you have finished any edits, select Done.
7. Click out of the Add Portraits box to see the portraits on the new portrait page. In the Portraits editing options you can name the section and edit the settings.