New portrait sections can be created on any existing page spread. This makes it easy to move or upload photos to create a new portrait section.
1. Go to the page spread where you want to have a new portrait section. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits Options will open. Select Add/Edit Portraits.
3. Select Add Portraits.
4. Select the photo source where the photos are located.
- My Computer
- Baby Photos
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
5. Select the photos you want to move or upload to the new section. The selected photos will be added as portraits. You can edit the students' first and last names, move them to the front of the order or change their order. Select Done.
6. Close the Add Portraits box to see the portraits on the new portrait page.
7. In the Portraits Options you can name the section and edit the settings.
8. You'll then see the new portrait section in the Spreads view of your book.