Text can be added to every yearbook page. You can add your own text by adding a text box or select Text Objects to add to the pages.
1. Select Edit Yearbook.
2. Go to the page where you want to add text. Select Text.
Add Your Own Text
1. Drag and drop the Add Your Own Text box onto the page.
2. Double click in the text box to add your text and see the Text Options/Font. You can change the:
- Line Height
- Letter spacing
- Style - bold, italic, underline, subscript, superscript
3. Click on the Options dropdown to select more options for the text and text box.
- Select a preset you have already set
- Adjust the Visibility
- Add a Shadow
- Add Glow
- Select a border
- Adjust the thickness
- Adjust the visibility
- Shape the corner
- Change the color
- Adjust the padding of the text box. You can adjust the space around the text. The default setting is 5 which will make most fonts fit better if there is a background color.
- Change the background color
Setting defaults for text styles simplifies using the same text throughout the yearbook. Here is how you can set default text styling.
1. Filter Text Objects to find the one you want to use. You can filter by:
- My Favorites
- Team Favorites
- Text Styles
You can also search for Text Objects using a keyword.
2. Drag and drop the text object onto the page.