The titles on Portrait Auto Flow pages populate from the portrait files used to upload the portraits. Sometimes the titles are not what you want on the yearbook pages. You can edit them.
1. Go to the page where you want to edit the title name. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits Options will open. Select which page needs the title edited - Both, Left, or Right. Click on the title name to edit it.
3. As you change the title name, it will change on the page.
4. Scroll down to Title for options.
- Change the font
- Change font size
- Use Bold, Italic, or Underline
- Change the color of the font
- Change the position of the title on the page
- Turn Title off if you don't want it on the page