The titles on Portrait Auto Flow pages populate from the portrait CD used to upload the portraits. Most times the titles are not what you want on the yearbook pages. You can edit them.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Go to the page that has the wrong title name and select portraits.
4. In Edit Portraits click on the title name and change it.
5. As you change the title name it will change on the page.
6. If you do not want a title on the page you can turn it off. You can also change the font and the location of the title on the page.