For various reasons you may need to edit student and teacher names in Portrait Auto Flow. You can do this from two different locations.
Start by going to the page of the portraits and select Portraits. Edit Portraits will open.
1. One way to edit the student and teacher names is to hover over the photo on the page and click on the setting gear in the upper right corner.
2. In Edit Portrait, make the edit to the name. Scroll through the photos if you have more names to edit.
3. You can also select Edit/Add Portraits to edit the names.
4. Click on the settings gear under the portrait. This will take you to Edit Portrait to edit the name and scroll to make more edits.
5. Click out of the Edit Portrait box when the edits have been made. Go Back to make sure the edits are correct.