Sometimes, due to the formatting of the portrait files from your photographer, student portraits are flowed onto the wrong pages. These portraits can be moved to the correct pages.
1. Go to the portrait page where the photo is located. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits Options will open. Select Add/Edit Portraits.
3. Select Options and Move/Delete Photos.
4. Select the photo you want to move and select Move Selected.
5. In Move to a New Folder you will see the pages for Professional Portraits. Select the page where you want to move the portrait. Select My Photos or Photos (with a school year) to move the portrait to a photo folder.
6. Confirm the location where you want to move the photo and select Move Here.
Moving a teacher portrait to a photo folder is another way to make it easy for you to add it as a larger portrait to a page.