Sometimes, due to the formatting of the portrait files from your photographer, student portraits are flowed onto the wrong pages. These portraits can be moved to the correct pages.
1. Go to the portrait page where the photo is located. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits editing options will open. Select Add/Edit Portraits.
3. Select Options and Move/Delete Photos.
4. Select the photo you want to move and then select Move Selected.
5. To move a portrait to a different page, in the Location dropdown, select Pages and the Destination page for the photo. If you want to leave a copy of the photo in the current location, check the box. Select Move to move the photo.
6. To move a portrait to a shared folder, in the Location dropdown, select Shared Folders or Editor Only Folders if you want to move the portrait to a shared folder.
Moving a teacher portrait to a shared folder is another way to make it easy for you to add it as a larger portrait to a page.