Chief Editors for more than one Treering school can use all pages and photos which are included in every one of their Treering yearbooks.
1. To add pages from one of your other yearbooks, select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Add Page.
3. Select My Pages and filter by the school to find the page. You can also filter by year, select which pages you want shown (Normal or Deleted Pages), and search for a page.
Photos uploaded to one of your Treering yearbooks can be copied to your other Treering school.
1. In the school where the photo is uploaded, select Content.
2. In Photos select the folder where the photo is saved.
3. Click on the Select button.
4. Select the photo and Copy.
5. In Copy to a New Folder, select the school and the folder.
6. Confirm the school and the folder. Select Copy Here. You can create a new folder for the photo if needed.
7. The photo was successfully copied to the folder in your other Treering school.