As a Chief Editor you can restrict editing of yearbook pages by assigning Staff Editors to only particular pages to edit. They will be allowed to view all of the pages in the yearbook but will only have access to edit the pages assigned to them.
If Restrict Editing for Staff Editors is turned off, all the Staff Editors can edit all of the pages. Only Chief Editors can assign pages and can always edit any page.
Enable Restrict Editing for Staff Editors
1. Select School Account.
2. Select People and Yearbook Team.
3. Select Page Editing Settings.
4. Select Yes and Save.
Assign Staff Editors to Pages
Note: Assigning Staff Editors should only be done when no one from the yearbook team is working on the yearbook.
1. On your Dashboard, select Edit Yearbook.
2. In the Spreads View, select the menu for the page you want to assign.
3. Select Assign Editors.
4. The page spread will open. Select Both if you want the same editor assigned to the page spread. If you want a different editor assigned to each of the pages, select and assign one page at a time. Start typing in the Editor Name and select the editor.
5. Close the Assign Editor box and you will see the editor's initials at the bottom of the assigned page(s).
6. In Spreads view you will see which pages have been assigned to editors.