You've activated your account and are now on your TreeRing homepage (which is a new layout design). For all of you who have more than one child at a school, this new layout will make it easier for you to see which child's yearbook you are purchasing and creating custom pages.
A Kid Switcher has been added at the top of the page. This is where you select between your children.
Your homepage has a side navigation bar. From here you can select:
- Your Name - View your profile to edit your info, change your password and/or email, and set your notification preferences.
- Name of the School - More schools will be listed if you have children in more than one TreeRing school.
- Kid Yearbooks - Access your child's yearbook to purchase, create custom pages, buy a yearbook ad (if your school is allowing this), send and request Signatures.
- Photo Books - Create personal photo books (these books have no connection to the school yearbook). Check Out TreeRing Photo Books
- My Kids - See a list of your children, add and view memories, add and view photos, and edit their settings.
- My Photos - See all the photos you have uploaded and add more photos.
- My Likes - See all the photos you have "Liked".
- My Orders - View and cancel your orders.
- Logout - Log out of your account.
On the main area of your homepage you can:
- Buy a Yearbook - Select Add to Cart to begin the process to buy a yearbook for the current school year. (Scroll to view all the previous yearbooks for your child. Select Add to Cart to begin the process to buy a yearbook for a previous year.)
- Create Custom Pages - Select Build Custom Pages to create your child's custom pages.
- Buy a Yearbook Ad - This option is only available if your school is allowing ads.
- Signatures - Sign a Friend's Yearbook or Request a Signature. Signatures can be added to custom pages.
- Share Photos - Select Share Your Photos to see photos from your school community and to add shared photos of your own.