You may discover that you are missing student or staff portraits on pages. New photos can be added to the correct section in Portrait Auto Flow and the portrait pages will automatically update to include the new photos.
1. Go to the portrait page where the photo needs to be added. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits Options will open. Click on Add/Edit Portraits.
3. You will see all of the portraits currently in the section. Select Add Portraits.
4. Add Photos will open for you to find the photo in:
- My Computer - Select if you have not uploaded the photo to Treering
- Photos - Select if you have already uploaded the photo to Treering
- Portraits - Select if you are moving or copying a photo from another portrait section
- Baby Photos
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
5. Add or edit the student's name if needed. Select Done.
6. Close the Add Portraits box. The photo will be added to the portrait page in alphabetical order.
You can change the order of the portraits if needed.
Changing the Order of Photos on Portrait Auto Flow Pages