A Treering account is needed for purchasing a yearbook and creating custom pages. You can set up a Treering account by using either an activation link or the school's passcode.
You may be sent an email from Treering which includes an activation link. Click on the link and follow the prompts to set up your account. If you are expecting the email and do not see it, check your spam/junk folders.
Go to www.treering.com/validate
- If you are a first time user, enter your school's passcode and select Confirm
- If you already have an existing Treering account, select Log In
- If you don't have your school's passcode, select Click Here
1. When you enter your school's passcode and select Confirm, on the next screen you will see the name of the school. Make sure the correct school is showing. If a different school is showing it means that you have entered an incorrect passcode. Do not continue this process for the wrong school.
When the correct school is showing, select your role at the school (Administrator, Student, Parent, Teacher, or Other Staff), enter your first name, last name, email address, and password. Click on Let's get started. You can also sign up with Apple or Google if you prefer.
2. Are you over 13? In compliance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act anyone under 13 is not allowed to enter their personal information online without the consent of their parent.
3. Enter the information for your child. Middle names and email addresses are optional. Select Next.
4. Add School Year Details. Select the correct school in the dropdown and then select your child's Grade and Teacher. Select Next.
5. Please confirm your information. On this page you can:
- Edit or delete this child
- Edit or delete your child's school
- Add a new school or school year for this child
- Add another child to your account. If this child attends a different school, you will need the other school's passcode to complete this process.
- Change your role if you are not a parent
When everything is correct, select Next.
6. Welcome to Treering! Purchase your yearbook and create your custom pages. Select Let's go!
7. You will go to Your Cart. Select Checkout if you want to continue to buy your child's yearbook. Click on Back if you want to order the book at a later time.
8. The Back option will take you to your Treering homepage.