A TreeRing account is needed for purchasing a yearbook and creating custom pages.
You may be sent an email from TreeRing which includes an activation link. Click on the link and follow the prompts to set up your account. If you are expecting the email and do not see it, check your spam/junk folders.
If you were not emailed an activation link you will need your school's passcode to set up an account. The school passcode is provided by your school and is included on yearbook flyers which may be emailed to you or sent home with your child.
Go to www.treering.com/validate
- If you are a first time user, enter your school's passcode and select Confirm
- If you already have an existing TreeRing account, select Log In
- If you don't have your school's passcode, select Click Here
1. When you enter your school's passcode and select Confirm, on the next screen you will see the name of the school. Make sure the correct school is showing. If a different school is showing it means that you have entered an incorrect passcode. Do not continue this process for the wrong school.
When the correct school is showing, enter your first name, last name, email address, password, and select your role at the school (Student, Parent, Teacher, Administration, or Other). Click on Get Started.
2. Are you over 13? In compliance with the Child Online Privacy Protection Act anyone under 13 is not allowed to enter their personal information online without the consent of their parent.
3. Enter the information for your child. Middle names and email addresses are optional. Select Next.
4. Add School Year Details. Select the correct school in the dropdown. (*If your child's correct school is not listed, see the instructions below.) You will then see dropdowns for your child's Grade and Teacher. Make your selections and then select Next.
5. Confirm your information. Review your child's information to make sure it is correct. On this page you can:
- Edit your child's information or delete this child
- Add a new school or new school year for this child
- Add another child to your account. If this child attends a different school, you will need the other school's passcode to complete this process.
- Change your role if you are not a parent
When everything is correct, select Next.
6. Welcome to TreeRing! Select Let's go!
7. Now is a good time to purchase your yearbook so you don't forget! Select Checkout and follow the prompts to complete your purchase. Select Buy Later if you want to purchase the book later.
* If your child's school is not listed in the dropdown, select Add New School.
Enter the passcode for the correct school or request the passcode. When you request a passcode, a ticket will be generated in our customer support system and you will be assisted there. You can also recommend a school if your child's school is not currently using TreeRing. After you make your selections, select Next.
8. When you finish the process of setting up your account you will be logged into your account. Take a moment to get familiar with your homepage. This is where you can:
1. Order the yearbook
2. View and edit your child's custom pages
3. Use Signatures
4. View all of the school's shared photos
5. View your kids' memories, photos, and edit their settings
6. View all of your photos
7. View all of the photos you have "liked"
8. View and edit your profile
9. View your orders
10. Logout of your account