There are font defaults for page titles and student names when uploading portraits in Portrait Auto Flow. Editors can change the font for page titles and student names.
1. Go to the portraits page where you want to change the font. Select Portraits.
2. Portraits editing options will open. You can:
- Copy Settings from a different page - This will keep the font the same on all of your portrait pages.
- Title - Change the font, the size, and the color. Use bold, italic, and underline.
- Student Name - Change the font, the size, and the color. Use bold, italic, and underline. Change the line height and the letter spacing.
Note: You can turn off titles and student names if you do not want them to print on the pages.