Use Portrait Auto Flow to import your student and staff portraits. Your portrait pages can be created in minutes! Here are the steps for importing your portraits.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings. Scroll down and select Import Portraits.
3. Read the information on the Portrait Importer screen. Select Select Folder to find your portrait file.
4. Select the root or default folder and Upload. (This is the main folder that contains the Index file. Do not select the Index file.)
5. You will see how many files will be uploaded. Select Upload.
6. Select how you want to organize your portraits. You can choose By Grade, By Teacher, or In One Group.
7. You will see the status of the portraits uploading.
8. When all of the portraits have uploaded, select Continue.
9. You can see how many portraits are in a section and how many pages are needed for all of the portraits using the layout you have selected. You can also edit the name of the section and view the portraits. Select Done when you have made all of your selections. Don't worry if you are not sure of the page layout at this time as you can change it later.
10. The Portrait Auto Flow pages have been added to your yearbook. (New portrait pages are added to the book. When using Portrait Auto Flow the portraits will not flow onto previously created pages.)
Other helpful Portrait Auto Flow Articles: