You can add an amount to the cost of the yearbook to be used as a fundraiser.
Note: The minimum fundraiser amount is $1.00 per book ordered and there is no maximum amount. A 5% fee is assessed to cover the fundraiser processing charges. This amount is deducted from the fundraiser collected on each order.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Settings. In Price you can add, remove, or edit the fundraiser amount at any time. You can also see the history of the fundraiser changes.
- The fundraiser amount is collected for the school on all online orders placed before the Delivery Date in your Dashboard.
- A running total of the fundraiser amount collected can be found on your Fundraiser Breakdown Page.
- You can use your collected fundraiser to place orders, pay for expedited shipping, and pay an invoice.
- You can have the available fundraiser amount rolled over to the next school year or request a check. You will make your selection when setting your book to Print Ready.
- Fundraiser Checks - If you want a check, it must be payable to the school or the PTA/PTO. It will be sent within 1-3 weeks after the Delivery Date in your Dashboard. The check will automatically expire 90 days after the date it was issued. Do not try to deposit the check if it has expired. Contact customer support to request a new check and to provide the correct mailing address.