You can use a free book coupon to order a standard school yearbook or a custom book for a student.
Don't worry if you do not get all of your free books ordered before you are ready to set the book to print ready. During the Print Ready process you will be asked if you want to place an order for all of the free books you have available at that time. If you are a ship to home school, before you order free books during Print Ready, make sure the address is correct in Editor Tools > Org Info. This is the address where the free books will ship. Before completing the print ready process, change the address in Org Info to where you want the free books shipped.
Note: Unused free book coupons will expire, if you do not use them, within one year of the date they were issued. The coupons will not carry over when you re-sign for the next school year. When your account converts to the new school year you will not see that your coupons are still available. You should keep the emails with the coupon codes or write them down so you can use them the next year.
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select Promote and Free Books.
3. In Free Book Rewards, click on the coupon code to copy it to your clipboard.
4. The code was copied to your clipboard. Select OK.
5. Follow the steps to add a book to your cart and checkout. On the payment screen, click on Promo Code. The Promo Code box and the Apply button will open. Paste the coupon in the Promo Code box and select Apply.
6. The Total cost will change to $0.00. Select Place Order. If you change your mind and do not want to place this order using a coupon code, you can remove it.
Note: If you are having All Books Shipped to Home you will see the shipping charge and need to pay for it. The shipping is not covered in a free book coupon.
7. Now when you go back to Free Books, you will see an order number and who the order was placed for using the coupon.