As a Chief Editor you can order yearbooks for teachers.
1. Select School Content. In People, select Teachers & Other Staff.
Ordering a yearbook for an individual teacher
1. Find the teacher in the list. In the Buy column, click on the bag for the teacher.
2. Who is Making this Purchase? Select the email for the order receipt and select OK.
3. Select Checkout Now.
4. Review your cart. If you have a fundraiser set up, note that you can remove the fundraiser amount from the order. Select Checkout.
5. You can pay for the order with a credit card, PayPal, an invoice, or with your fundraiser. If you are placing this order with a coupon, click on Promo Code.
Ordering yearbooks for multiple teachers
1. Select the teachers in the list. If you are ordering books for every teacher, select the top box to automatically select every teacher in the list.
2. When all of the teachers have been selected, in the Actions dropdown select Purchase. (You will see both cover options if you are offering Softcover and Hardcover books. You will need to place two different orders for the different covers.)
3. The teachers' books will be added to an invoice. Select View/Pay Invoice if you want to pay for the books now or select Close to pay the invoice later. Remember that all invoices must be paid before you can set the book to print ready.
4. The View/Pay Invoice selection will take you to your Invoice Orders. You will see the orders for the teachers you selected. Review the orders to make sure they are correct. You can cancel the order if needed.
Here is how to pay your invoice.