Just like uploading your student roster, we've made it easy for you to upload your teacher roster. By using our Teacher Roster Template, you can upload your teachers to the Teachers & Others list. Here is the Teacher Roster Template
1. Log in and select Editor Tools.
2. Select People and Teachers & Others.
3. Select Add Teacher.
4. Select Upload Teacher Spreadsheet.
5. You must use our roster template to be able to upload the teachers all at once. If you have not already downloaded the template, select Download Template & Continue. If you have already downloaded the template and have it completed, click on I Already Have the Template.
6. Enter the data in the template making sure you use all of the *required fields. Save it as a .csv file on your computer.
7. When the template is completed you can select I Already Have the Template. Now you are ready to upload the roster to TreeRing. Invitation emails will be sent to all of the teachers unless you turn the option off or have not included their email addresses. Select Upload Roster.
8. The file explorer on your computer will open so you can select your saved template to upload.
Stand by while your teacher roster is uploaded. Once the process is complete, you will see the Roster Upload Status.
If there was an error in your file, you will see the Error and Details, including the Row Number in the template. Records with errors will not be imported and will have to be corrected.
Note: The file MUST be saved in the .csv format. Please verify that your file has been saved as a .csv file and NOT a .xlsx file.
Status Completed shows how many new staff members were added, how many existing staff members were modified and added.
A summary of your import activities and errors will automatically be emailed to you at the end of the process.
When you are done reviewing the information in this box, select OK.
Once you have completed the roster upload process, you will see all the teachers added to the Teachers & Others list.