When using Portrait Auto Flow, teacher portraits will be the same size on the pages as the student portraits. If you want the teachers' photos larger in size you will need to upload them and then manually add them to the pages. Here is how you can upload the portrait photos.
Adding a larger teacher portrait to a portrait page
1. Go to the portrait page where you want to add the larger teacher portrait. Select Portraits.
2. To make room for the larger teacher portrait you will need to create a space for it on the page. Hover over the portrait you need to move and click on the arrow to move the portrait over one space.
3. Click the arrow button on the portraits to shift them over to create an open space for the teacher's photo.
4. Click Back when you have the space for the teacher's photo.
5. Select Photos to find the teacher photo you want to add to the page.
6. Drag the teacher's photo to the page. Resize the photo to fit the open space. Add a text box near the photo for the teacher's name.