When using Portrait Auto Flow, teacher portraits will be the same size on the pages as the student portraits. If you want the teacher photo larger on a page you can upload it and manually add it to the page. Here is how to upload photos:
Moving a teacher portrait to a shared folder is another way to make it easy for you to add it as a larger portrait to a page. Here is how to move the portrait to a shared folder:
Adding a larger teacher portrait to a portrait page
1. Go to the portrait page where you want to add the larger teacher portrait and select Portraits.
2. To make room for the larger teacher portrait, you will need to create a space for it. Each portrait has a green circle with an arrow in it. Click on the portrait to move it one space to the right. Keep moving it until you have the space you need.
3. Click on Portraits to go back to the page to edit.
4. Select Community Content to find the teacher photo you want to add to the page.
5. Find the teacher's portrait where it is saved and drag it onto the page.
6. Resize the photo to fit the open space. Add a text box near the photo for the teacher's name.