Single pages can be moved to different locations in the yearbook.
- Only Chief Editors can move pages in the yearbook. This includes single pages and page spreads.
- Moving pages can only be done when no other editors are editing pages. They can be logged in, but not working on a page. This is to prevent page errors with your book. Moving a single page will change the order of the pages in the book and change page spreads.
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Manage. All the pages are displayed in order. Find the page you want to move and drag and drop it to a new location.
3. Moving the single page will move the pages after it down in the book and break up current page spreads. If you are sure you want to move the page, select I'm Sure.
4. The Manage page will refresh and your moved page will be in the new location.
Note: Any single page can be moved except a single Portrait Auto Flow page. When you select a single Portrait Auto Flow page in Manage, the entire Auto Flow Section/Class will move.
Here is an article on how to move page spreads: