Editable graphics are available for you to customize.
1. Go to the page where you want to add an Editable Graphic. Select Graphics.
2. Select Filter to find these editable graphic options:
- Editable Shapes
- Editable Edge Effects
- Editable Symbols
- Editable Mascots
3. Find the Editable Graphic you want and drag and drop it onto the page.
4. Click on the graphic and the editing frame will appear around the graphic. Use the corner handles or the handles in the middle of the top, bottom, and sides to re-size the graphic. Use the handle on the top of the graphic to rotate the graphic.
Shape Options will open. You can move the graphic in front or in back of other content, duplicate the graphic, and delete it. You can also:
- Adjust the Visibility of the graphic
- Flip the graphic vertically or horizontally
- Add a shadow to the graphic
- Add glow to the graphic
- Change the color of the graphic