You may create pages in the yearbook and realize that you do not want to use them. You can delete both single pages and page spreads which are in the yearbook.
- Only Chief Editors can delete pages from the yearbook. This includes single pages and page spreads.
- Deleting pages can only be done when no other editors are editing pages. They can be logged in, but not working on a page. This is to prevent page errors with your book. Deleting a single page will change the order of the pages in the book and change page spreads.
Deleting Page Spreads
1. Log in and select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book.
3. Find the page spread that you want to delete and click on the gear icon below the spread. Select Delete Spread.
4. Confirm that you want to delete the selected page spread and select Delete.
Note: Deleted pages can be retrieved from My Pages>Deleted Pages if you want to add them back to the yearbook.
5. The page spreads located after the deleted spread will move up in order.
Deleting Single Pages
1. In Edit Yearbook select Manage.
2. Find the single page you want to delete and click on the trash can.
3. Confirm that you want to delete the single page and select I'm Sure.
Note: Deleting a single page will move all the other pages which are after this page up in order and will break up current page spread layouts.