There are many options for page backgrounds and you can have a different background on every page. Select from our many borders, colors, patterns, and templates or add your own photo as a background.
1. Go to the page to add or change a background. Select Background.
2. Choose which page to add or change a background: Both, Left, or Right. These options are available to find a background. Select Template to find theme backgrounds.
Use the Select dropdown to filter and find the background.
3. When you select Template the View will show your selected theme. Scroll to see all the theme backgrounds.
4. Use the dropdown to filter background options:
- Theme Folders - Scroll the theme folders to find a background from a different theme
- All Backgrounds
- My Favorites
- Team Favorites
5. Find the background you want to add to the page. Click on the star on the background to add it as a favorite. Use Search to help find a background.
6. Click on the background and it will be added to the page.
7. Once the background is placed on the page you can:
- Click on the background to adjust the positioning
- Zoom the background
- Adjust the Visibility
Note: If a background has been added to both pages the staff editors assigned to the single pages will not be able to change the background on their page. The chief editor will need to change the background so that single backgrounds are used on the two pages.