Many times editors will create pages and then want to use the layout on other pages. These pages can be added to your yearbook as templates.
1. Log in and in Yearbooks, select Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit or Edit Book.
3. Select Add Page.
4. Select My Pages and filter to find the page spread.
5. Click and drag the page spread to the location where you want it in the yearbook. You will see this message. To use the page spread as a template, select Yes, Make it a Template.
6. You will see the page spread added as a template page.