You can align a group of photos, graphics, and text on a page.
1. Click on one of the objects on the page. The editing frame will appear around the object.
2. While holding down the shift key on a PC or a Mac, click on the other content on the page. This will group all the content together surrounding it with the editing frame. You will see the Mixed Selection Options where you can:
- move the content forward on the page
- move the content backward on the page
- duplicate the content
- delete the content
3. Select Align.
You can align the objects to the :
- Distribute Spacing Horizontally or Vertically