As you know, adding photos to pages is as easy as dragging and dropping them on pages. Sometimes you may want to have the photo layout on the page before adding the photos. You can do this by adding Photo Placeholders.
1. Log in and select Yearbooks and Edit Yearbook.
2. Select Edit Book.
3. Click on the page spread where you want to add the photo placeholder and select Photos.
4. Select New Photo Placeholder.
5. Drag it to where you want the photo placeholder positioned on the page.
6. Click on the photo placeholder for Image Options.