Photos can be used as backgrounds for single pages, page spreads, and the cover. The quality of the photo will determine how it will look as a background. If possible, make sure the photo has the following dimensions so you don't get the yellow triangle warning you that the photo may not print well.
- One page - photo dimensions of 2850 x 2850
- Page spread - photo dimensions of 4902 x 3124
1. Go to the page where you want the photo as a background. Select Background.
2. Choose which page for the photo background: Both, Left, or Right. In Select, use the dropdown to select Photo.
3. You will see the Photo Sources. Select where the photo is located.
4. Find the photo and click on it. Use the Filter and Display Options if you need help finding the photo.
5. When you select the photo it will cover the page(s).
6. Once the photo is placed on the page you can:
- Click on the photo to adjust the positioning
- Zoom the photo
- Adjust the Visibility to fade out the photo