Photos can be used as backgrounds for single pages, page spreads, and the cover. The quality of the photo will determine how it will look as a background. If possible, make sure the photo has the following dimensions so you don't get the yellow triangle warning you that the photo may not print well.
- One page - photo dimensions of 2625 x 3375 pixels
- Page spread - photo dimensions of 5175 x 3375 pixels
- RGB 300 DPI
1. Go to the page where you want the photo as a background and select Background. Around the page you will see the Bleed Area.
2. Choose which page for the photo background: Both or the single page. Use the Select dropdown to select Photo.
3. You will see the Photo Sources. Select where the photo is located.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- Your Computer
- My Photos (uploaded to Treering)
- Photos (shared photos uploaded to Treering)
4. Use Search and Filter if you need help finding the photo in My Photos and Photos.
5. Click on the photo you want to use and it will cover the page(s).
6. Once the photo is placed on the page you can:
- Click on the photo to adjust the positioning
- Zoom the photo
- Adjust the Visibility to fade out the photo
The Bleed Area is the area that will not print on your page. For more information on bleed, check out this article: