You can add new pages to the yearbook at any time.
- Only Chief Editors can add pages to the yearbook. This includes single pages and page spreads.
- Adding pages can only be done when no other editors are editing pages. They can be logged in, but not working on a page. This is to prevent page errors with your book. Adding a single page can change the order of the pages in the book and change page spreads.
Adding Page Spreads
1. Select Edit Yearbook.
2. Spreads will open. Select Add Page.
3. Add Pages will open for you to find and select the page spread you want to add to your yearbook.
Templates - Your selected theme will show in the filter box. Scroll to see all the template pages designed for your theme. Select Blank Spread if you do not want to add a page template. Use the Search box to search for a page template.
Filter to find different templates.
- My Favorites
- All Page Templates
- Title/Table of Contents Pages
- Class/Faculty Pages
- Autograph Pages
- Personal Pages
- Collage Pages
- Activities/Events Pages
- Blank Pages
My Pages - This is where you can find pages from previous years, pages that have already been created for the current yearbook, and your child's custom pages. Use the Search box to search for pages. Filter by the school year or all years. Select Normal Pages or Deleted Pages for you to view.
When you add one of the page spreads that has already been created, it can be added with all the content on the page or you can make the page a template. Making a page a template will remove photos and text. Select Yes if you want the page added as a template.
Pre-Designed Pages - This is where you will find all of our pre-designed pages like the Year in Review and Best of the Year page spreads. The pages can be filtered by year.
4. Once you find the page spread that you want to use, simply drag and drop it to where you want it placed in the yearbook.
Adding Single Pages
1. In Edit Yearbook, select Singles in the top toolbar. Select Add Page.
2. Select from Templates, My Pages, and Pre-Designed Pages. Filter as per the steps above to find the pages you want to add. If you want to add only a single page, you will need to select the single blank page in Templates.
3. Drag and drop the page where you want it in the yearbook. When adding a single page it will move all pages after it down in the book and will break up current spread layouts. Select I'm Sure if this is acceptable or Cancel if you want to reconsider the location of the new page.
4. If the Custom Pages Placeholder was moved due to the addition of the single page, you will see this notification. Click Ok.
5. Yearbooks must have an even number of pages. You'll notice that when you add a single page to your book, another blank single page will be added as the last page. If the addition of these pages cause you to exceed your contracted page limit, you will see the notification at the top.
I was adding pages in edit mode to our layout and received the "oops" error.
I clicked out of add a page mode and tired to view one of the pages I added and then all the pages I had added from the 11,054 layout pages where deleted. I had added 20 or so pages, it put me over our 60 page limit so perhaps that created the error but in the past I would be able to add and view pages even if I was over my limit.
I would really, really, really like to see the favorite and team favorite feature added back for the layout pages. I spent over 10 hours looking through all 11,054 pages, twice! If I had the ability to favorite them, it would have saved me a ton of time.
Hi Melissa - I am so sorry you are having issues with adding pages to your book. I see you have contacted customer support and we will assist you on your ticket. I also see that you have submitted a feature request for the capability to "favorite" pages. Thank you for your patience.