Photo Folders can be shared with others in your Treering school community. Chief Editors can share the folders using a shareable link to access the photo folder.
1. Log in and select Content.
2. In Photos, select the photo folder you want to share with your school community.
3. In the menu, select Get Shareable Link.
4. The link to the photo folder has been copied to your clipboard. Select OK.
5. Now you can paste the link into a text, email, or in a printed newsletter.
Note: Only people in your school community who has a Treering account will be able to access the folder link. They will need to sign into their account to view the photos in the photo folder.