Photo editing gives you the capability to make your photos extraordinary. You can edit photos from folders or while on the yearbook pages.
Edit photo from a folder:
1. Log in and select Community Content.
2. Select Go to Shared Photos.
3. Select where the photo is saved.
- Editor Only Folders
- Shared Photo Folders
- All Shared Photos
4. Click on the photo and select Options and Edit.
5. Photo Editor will open. The editing options are:
Filters - Scroll to see the filter options. Select the filter you want to use and then Save.
Adjust - Make basic and refinement adjustments to the photo and select Save.
Focus - Change the focus of the photo and select Save.
Brush - Set the brush settings and use this to paint on the photo. Select Save.
Frame - Add a decorative frame to the photo. Select Save.
Overlays - Scroll and select an overlay for the photo. Select Save.
You can change the Zoom on the photo and Undo the edit. Redo will go back to the edit before you used Undo.
Edit a photo on a page:
1. Click on the photo on the page to see Image Options. In Options select Edit.
2. Select Edit Photo to open Photo Editor.