Photo editing gives you the capability to make your photos extraordinary. You can edit photos from folders or while on the yearbook pages.
Edit photo from a folder:
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Select where the photo is saved.
- Editor Only Folders
- Shared Photo Folders
- All Shared Photos
3. Click on the photo and select Options and Edit.
4. Photo Editor will open. The editing options are:
Filters - Scroll to see the filter options. Select the filter you want to use and then Save.
Adjust - Make basic and refinement adjustments to the photo and select Save.
Focus - Change the focus of the photo and select Save.
Brush - Set the brush settings and use this to paint on the photo. Select Save.
Frame - Add a decorative frame to the photo. Select Save.
Overlays - Scroll and select an overlay for the photo. Select Save.
You can change the zoom on the photo and revert back to the original photo after editing.
Edit a photo on a page:
1. Click on the photo on the page to see Image Options. In Options select Edit.
2. Select Edit Photo to open Photo Editor.