The Student Index is a list of all students tagged in photos that are added to the yearbook. We have an automated Student Index feature that allows you to:
- View all of the students that have been tagged in photos. Note: Students must be added to the school community and be tagged in photos that are in the yearbook.
- View all of the students that have NOT been tagged in the yearbook. Note: Students must be added to the school community.
- Copy all of the text for the index and paste it into a text box on a yearbook page.
To use the Student Index you must:
- Add Student(s) to the school community
- Upload Photos
- Tag Students in Photos
- Add Photos to Pages
Note: You may want to include teachers in the Index. The process is the same for them.
To view the Student Index:
1. On your Dashboard, in Book Settings, select Shipping & Index.
2. In Student Index, select View Index.
3. Filter by People in the Yearbook and select Download CSV File. You can then copy and paste the index into a text box on a page in the yearbook. (You may want to use a new text box for each column of the student index.)
4. Filter by People Not in the Yearbook to see students who do not have photos in the yearbook.