1. Log in and select Community Content.
2. Select Go to Shared Photos.
3. Select the type of shared folder where you want to upload the photo.
- Editor Only Folders - only editors can see and use the photos
- Shared Photo Folders - the school community can see and use the photos
- All Shared Photos - this is where you can see all of the shared photos uploaded by the school community
4. Select the folder where you want the photo uploaded. To keep your photos organized, you can add folders for particular activities and events by selecting Add Folder.
5. Select Add Photos.
6. Drag and drop your photos or select a photo source.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer
- My Photos
- My Likes
- Shared Photos
7. If you are uploading the photo from My Computer or third party sources, you will see the options to tag people, add a keyword tag, and add a caption to the photo while uploading.
8. Click on the gear icon to see the photo details or delete the photo. Select Done when you are done.