1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Select Editor Only Folders.
Note: Uploading photos directly into your Editor Only Folders ensures that only editors can see and use them in the yearbook.
3. Select the folder where you want to upload the photos. Select Add Folder to add a new folder if you need more folders to organize your photos.
4. Select Add Photos.
5. Drag and drop your photos or select a photo source.
- Google Drive
- Google Photos
- My Computer
- My Photos
- My Likes
- Shared Folders
6. If you are uploading the photo from My Computer or third party sources you will see the options to tag students and add a caption to the photo while uploading. Select Minimize to remove the box from view. The photos will continue to upload.
7. In Options you can see the photo details or delete the photo. Select Close when you are done.
8. After the upload, you will see the photo in the Editor Only Folder.
You can upload photos to Shared Folders using the same steps as above. Select Shared Photo Folders to select the folder.
You can upload photos to Shared Photos using the same steps as above. Select All Shared Photos.
You will have the option to share the photo with the school or keep it private.