Photos uploaded to TreeRing can be downloaded to a computer. Chief Editors can download photos from all shared folders. The person who uploaded the photo can download it. Members of the school community cannot download other's photos. This is to ensure the privacy of parent and student photos.
Wherever you can access the photo, it can be downloaded.
Downloading a photo in shared folders or photos
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Find the photo in a folder or in All Shared Photos.
3. Click on the photo. In Options select Download.
Downloading a photo on a yearbook page
1. Find the photo on a yearbook page.
2. Click on the photo and then on the informational i.
3. In Options select Download.