Photos uploaded to TreeRing can be downloaded to a computer. Chief Editors can download photos from all shared folders. The person who uploaded the photo can download it. Members of the school community cannot download other's photos. This is to ensure the privacy of parent and student photos.
Photos can be downloaded from shared photos and folders and while on a yearbook page.
Downloading Photos from Shared Folders or Shared Photos
1. Log in and select Community Content.
2. Select Go to Shared Photos.
3. Filter by year and you can find the photo in the Editor Only folder or the Shared Photo folder where it was saved or in All Shared Photos.
4. Hover over the photo and click on the photo options.
5. Select Download.
6. To download multiple photos, select Options and Download Photos.
7. Select the photos and Download.
Downloading a Photo on a Page
1. Find the photo on a yearbook page. Click on the photo and then on the informational i.
2. In Options, select Download.