You may have uploaded a photo to a shared folder and decided that you do not want to use it in the yearbook. You can delete the photo from the folder.
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Select Editor Only Folders or Shared Photo Folders.
3. Select the folder where the photo is saved.
4. In Options select Move/Delete Photo.
5. Check the photo you want to delete and select Delete.
6. You can delete the photo only from the folder or permanently delete it from all of TreeRing. Make your selection and select Remove.