Sometimes photos are uploaded to the wrong folders or you want a photo in two folders. You may want to use a photo from a previous year. You can easily copy and/or move photos to other folders
Note: Only Chief Editors can copy/move photos to other folders.
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Select Editor Only Folders or Shared Photo Folders.
Note: This is where you can filter by year to find a previous years' photo to add to a current year folder.
3. Select the folder where the photo is currently saved.
4. In Options select Move/Delete Photos.
5. Check the photo and click on Move.
6. Select the Folder Type and the Destination Folder for the photo. Check the box if you want to leave a copy of the photo in the current location. Select Copy or Move. (The button changes depending on what you are doing with the photo.)
7. You will now see the photo in the correct folder.