Sometimes photos are uploaded to the wrong photo folders or you want a photo in two folders. You may want to use a photo from a previous year. You can easily copy or move photos to other folders.
Note: Only Chief Editors can copy or move photos to other folders.
1. Log in and select Content.
2. In Photos you will see the photo folders. Select the folder where the photo is located.
3. Click on Select to select the photo(s) to be copied or moved.
4. Select the photo(s) in the upper left corner and the Copy and Move options will appear. Make your selection.
5. Select the folder or create a new folder for the photo(s) to be copied or moved.
6. Select a previous school year to find photos you want to use in your current yearbook.