After you have added a shared folder you may need to edit it. You can:
- Change Folder Name
- Delete Folder
- Change Folder Type
1. Log in and select Shared Photos.
2. Find the folder in Editor Only Folders or Shared Photo Folders and click on it.
3. In Options, select what you want to do with the folder.
4. Change Folder Name - edit the name of the folder and select Rename.
5. Delete Folder - confirm that you want to delete the folder and select Delete.
6. Change Folder Type - select the folder type and the school. Select Change.